Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Survival Kit : Microwave

Hello Kids,

Today i will tell you how to survive using microwave. Sometimes your mom or me doesn't make some food *believe me we both love you more than anyone, but this is happen sometime* you have to survive.

The first rule when you live in this rock is you have to adapt, the most adaptive person usually win kids. Note it, with your marker.  

In my office there are no stove, there are only microwave, coffee maker, tv  and dispenser.  Here is the survival trick using microwave :

Cooking my precious indomie :

1. Put some water in bowl, there are special bowl in market for microwave, but if you dont have you could use ceramic bowl without paint or something that will melt.

2. Put some egg, but dont put egg shell into microwave, it will be blown, for this you have to trust me, if not your microwave need some reparation *related to heated boiled egg finish in reparation microwave best practice

3. The ingredient tell us to set at 3 minutes for cooking indomie, but my best practice is at 4.5 minutes for cooking indomie in microwave, you could try it yourself.

Boiled water at 2 minutes 
4. Throw away your indomie water, change it using fresh hot water. They told me, water after the process of making indomie is full of chemical substance. 

5. Put your ingredient and enjoy your meal!

Your Dad,


4 comments: