Thursday, January 1, 2015

Aussie

Hello Kids,

Do you know Aussie? Yep, that's right, that is some place below indonesia in maps. Actually i'm a little bit confuse what I should tell you, i'm not very good at writing. You should ask me directly if you wanna know more about my travel in Aussie.

My first thought about Australia, it is just a little block on the earth, but when I sat down about 9 hours in plane prove me wrooong! I do a little check in google maps, indeed kids, Australia map almost same as indonesia!  without sea obviously.

Here some trailer for this story, actually I made this video because there is a cute australian child who said WOHOO DRAGOON!!! AWESOOMEE!!





Here kids, australia maps, My first destination is melbourne. There is garuda flight to melbourne but the price a little bit high, so we choose qantas but we should go to sydney first and then transit to melbourne. In fact, If you wanna go to australia there are cheap flight from bali to perth using Air Asia, you could see http://aussiewanderer.com.au for the backpacker pack. My friend said the visa for aussie is cost about Rp 1.700.000 for multiple entries. 

Australia Map Source : here
Ausssie is one of the strictest for processing immigrant, you will check for some step including dog observation. My friends said popmie and indomie --my precious friend for traveling-- are not allowed tooo!! So for this traveling , I didn't bring my precious kids. 

Soory Kids, My office mate ask me to the mosque earlier , I will continue this later. 

For Your Mama

Your Dad,

2 comments: